We have been involved with a number of long-term government-funded projects, and many short-term projects for professional associations, healthcare providers, patient advocacy groups, and managed care organizations. We are experts on studying issues that involve care needs, policies, service delivery and outcomes. We can also provide research assistance and training.
Our comprehensive information development services include:
- Research question definition: We help your organization determine what it really needs to know.
- Study design: We develop a research plan that will produce valid, reliable answers
- Survey/data collection instrument design: We create surveys, medical record abstraction tools, or other forms to collect the required data
- Data collection: We identify and acquire existing databases. Or we use a variety of collection methods, including medical record reviews, surveys, focus groups, interviews, data tracking sheets, review of legislation, and internet research
- Report preparation: We create clear, comprehensive reports that tell you:
- What we've studied
- What we did – a description of the research process
- What we found – the results of our analysis
- Why it matters – an interpretation of our findings
- What's next – suggestions you should consider based on our findings
- Planning activities: We organize meetings, assign task force leaders and do whatever will best help you assess our recommendations and choose your course of action
- Follow-up studies: We also tracking the results of changes that clients implement because of our recommendations